I was searching menugpages, freewilliamsburg, and "spud"denly realized what i really wanted was a loaded potato from potato cafe.....
I was keeping my eyes peeled as i scrolled through listings, trying to find the menu....
Then, i just searched potato cafe williamsburg, and something "spud"tacular happened!
At the top of my search was a link...... It said potato cafe..... but.... it was a myspace page...???
i thought to myself "this seems interesting..." if i only knew that i was going to get sucked into the world of potatos, i might have ordered Italian....
To see the myspace!:
* make sure to pause the music when watching videos
*heres the menu for all you potato-heads that want want some potato cafe today! (they only accept cash for now, But Rael expects to be able to take cards soon!)
Me: Have you ever thought about venturing out to other roots/vegetables like Onions, Radishes, or Squash? Or does your Loyalty lie with the Potato?
*Lisa is willing to do Mail-Sales for a limited time for our devoted Farylrobin fans who have religiously called every week trying to get this shoe!!!
1) Mr. Potato Head was invented by George Lerner in the early 1950s.
*robbed of your childhood?click on link below!
3) The self educated Luther Burbank (1849-1926) was an American plant breeder, who actually invented the Russet Burbank potato (also called the Idaho potato), in 1871.
4) James Brown had two Mashed Potato related chart Hits! (Do the) Mashed Potatoes (1960) and Mashed Potatoes U.S.A. (1962)
(thanx Jane, our new design assistant, great potato history!)
5) French fries were introduced to Americans when President Thomas Jefferson served them at the White House.
6) In October 1995, the potato was the first vegetable to be grown in space. (yes, it is a vegetable)
7) The potato is the second most consumed food in the United States - trailing only after milk products.
Looks like theres a world of potatoes out there! you can even listen to Potato Music!
(thanx agian Julia, looks like potato talk has inspired you! :)
All right boys and girls...... i think thats enough potato talk for today... Feel the need to fact check me? got an interesting potato fact, trivia, or history? Wanna have potato talk? :) tell me what you think!!!! Tell me a funny story about potatoes.... anything!!!