Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Picking out a gorgeous pair of heels can be easy, but knowing how to walk in them can often be another story. We’ve all seen those women who make it look so effortless... jealous! Lucky for the rest of us, on Monday, March 5th, Rachael Ray will be speaking with the ultimate shoe lover, the always awesome, Miss Meghan, author of “The Perfect Fit: What Your Shoes Say About You” for her tips on how to walk properly in a pair of high heels. We love Miss Meghan and, as you already know, we love Rachael Ray, so be sure to watch and wait for the very special happy ending the studio audience receives courtesy of Farylrobin Footwear!
Check it out and tell us what you think of the segment!
Look here for more info:
Miss Meghan’s “Shoe Are You?” Blog Featuring Faryl Robin Morse: Miss Meghan™ :: The Perfect... - http://missmeghan.blogspot.com/index.html
Info on Rachael Ray’s Heels Segment: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/
- Karyn Ravin, Maletzky Media
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
To make a good thing even better, thanks to Rachael’s stylist, one of the producers from The Rachael Ray Show called and invited Faryl and a few of the Farylrobin team members to be there in the front row on the day that the waxed Rachael would be unveiled on the show. Faryl was so touched to be included in this exciting moment that she thought she should do something special in return. She called her friends at Endless.com, a new footwear and accessories online shopping destination from Amazon.com, which is carrying the Farylrobin spring line and asked if they would be interested in celebrating this moment with her by offering everyone in Rachael’s studio audience that day $100 towards a new pair of shoes. Endless.com was, of course, so supportive and jumped right in to participate. Not only is their site awesome -- they are, too!
The Rachael Ray Show aired this morning and it was a huge success!! Faryl looked amazing on national television! The audience went wild for Endless.com! And, Rachael's wax figure was so cool! If you didn't get to see the show today, there are links below you should definitely check out.
Faryl on the set with waxed Rachael Ray who is wearing the Farylrobin "Frisky"
- Karyn Ravin, Maletzky Media
As we watched the show this morning, it reminded all of us how much fun we had working on this with everyone. Thank you so much to all the people that helped make Faryl and crew feel super special. Elaine and Tracy from Endless.com, thanks for giving the audience members such an awesome gift! Coordinating Producer SG and Stylist JHF – you guys rock! And, a special thanks to the various producers, on-set staff and audience members from Rachael Ray who came over to thank Faryl and her team and ask questions about Farylrobin and Endless.com. We enjoyed meeting all of you.
Last, but not least, Rachael, THANK YOU! We are as much a fan of yours as you are of Farylrobin. You look as amazing in person as you do on TV and now in wax! Congrats on this big moment!
Important links you must check out:
-- The Rachael Ray Show: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=videos/wax-rach
-- Get the Farylrobin "Frisky" boot that Rachael Ray is wearing at Madame Tussaud’s: www.zappos.com
-- See Rachael Ray at Madame Tussaud’s New York starting today: http://www.madame-tussauds.com/
-- Shop Farylrobin spring styles at Endless.com now: www.endless.com
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Friday, February 9, 2007
Ok, so I've been on the West Coast since last week! We hit up Vegas, as Faryl and Randee Lee have informed you! Worked our asses off, but loved every second of it! I absolutely love the group we had, talk about working as a team!!! Anyway, after WSA Mark and I drove to L.A. Guess who drove the whole way?! This chick! I know it shouldnt be shocking, but if you knew me you'd be impressed! I only got 2 speeding tickets and a minor fender bender..haha jk! You all must know I am a water-a-holic! I drink like its my part time job! So, on the 4 hour drive, I must have made Mark stop atleast 6 times (still sorry) blah blah......anyway. L.A was beautiful, while NYC was getting blasted with the chillies, we were in almost 70 degree weather! In my glory! We hit up dept stores, a couple boutiques and the finest gas stations on the west coast. No really, the purpose of our trip was to educate the Bloomingdales employees on Farylrobin and get feedback from the ones who know feet best! I would now like to give a SHOUT OUT!!! to my fine friend Cyrus, who sold Halle Berry the Bounder boot! I officially owe you more than breakfast!
Please note my love for all department store employees, you serioulsy ROCK! I learned alot this past week and hope you guys got as much out of the past couple days as me!
Hugs and Kisses to all, and to all a wonderful freakin weekend!
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
I personally want to send a shout out to Cyrus at the Century City Bloomingdales and thank him for selling Halle Berry her Bounder's and for being so supportive of our brand. It means the world to us. Jackie loves you. Peace out,
Sunday, February 4, 2007
This is Randee Lee here, Faryl has flown the coop on her way back to the nest and she has
appointed me bird keeper for the day. So what to say about day three other than our team is red hot! (that is a cheer that we learned from our own in house cheerleader Brook AKA the flasher!) At one point during the day all 6 of us were handleing customers and the shoes were flying from room to room. All of our feathers got a little ruffled when we had two major competeing customers viewing the collection at the same time, one in each room...... To end the day we met with our favorite customer from abroad, Russell and Bromley. You can check them out at RussellandBromley.co.uk
Not only do we love Russell and Bromley and England in general, all the girls have a secrect crush on one or both of these distingushed gentlemen. Shhhh don't tell!!!! Things that made us smile:
1. Brook , the flasher, gave us all a show.
2. British accents (thank you Stuart and Roger)!!
3. Fabia and her tapping continued to amuse us as well as the customers
4. Men with Asian fetishes make Donna smile
5. Mark smiles all day becuase he is surrounded by Hotties that adore him
6. Luscious Red Lips
7. I can not say for sure but I think that our teamwork and dedication made Faryl's smile larger than all or ours. :-)
Thats a wrap on day 3 tune in tomorrow and we will give you an entire recap of the dirt, gossip, and maybe show you a few pictures of the Dish!
Friday, February 2, 2007
Things that made me smile today:
1. Figuring out that when Fabia likes a shoe, she taps...like a puppy wags it's tail
2. The coffee arrived on time this morning (which I know made RL smile as well)
3. I was complimented on my "MILF" status more than once today..ok, so it was by FR employees but I'm psyched all the same.
4. Watching Mark's face when we proceeded to learn the word "nipple" in both French and Italian.
5. Finding out that Jackie's undergarments have been mislocated the majority of the day yet she still continued to smile her glorius smile throughout the ordeal
6. RL showing crack all day long in her tight a** mother fu****jeans all day-crack kills!!!!
7. Knowing that we are heading out to our annual sales dinner at Tao, with post its in hand to lable the lazy Susan.
All good and peace out
Thursday, February 1, 2007
1. The entire line was well received and we doubled our average sku count (stock keeping unit-or items) per order. This makes me proud for a number of reasons but mostly because it really allows us to expand out customer base. Listen, if you like FR, you like all of FR and that's the net net. You should be able to buy more of what you like.
2. I have never seen a sales force as supportive and generous with eachother than the team we have at this show. We really showed the love today.
3. Joe represented at the end of the day by cheerleading for the group.
4. Lunch was good and Jackie supplied Diet Dr. Pepper.
5. Humsey, from the Lorin store in Santa Monica, makes us alllllll smile....... He wins Hottie Boom Batti award of the day! Ladies check him out if you are in the hood.
6. Donna almost stripped for us all, or just removed her thigh highs.
7. Young was a major asian invasion that has persuasion here at FR.
There it is in a nut shell folks...... Day One Complete.....untill tomorrow.......
Tune in and we will fill you in on as the saga continues.
Our PR firm Maletzky Media just told us that Halle Berry, spotted wearing the Bounder was just reposted in the Off the Rack Section of People StyleWatch. Check it out at Off the Rack
She actually has been wearing the Bounder a lot. The January 29th issue of OK! Magazine showed her "Rockin the 'Robins" as well as the New York Post, Page Six from January 4th!