Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I almost forgot Valentine's

Today was chaos getting to work with all of the snow taking over the city. I put on my heavy winter coat and my flannel hat with the ear flaps and faux fur to prepare myself for the weather. With my big rubber boots on too, I looked like a character from Northern Exposure (TV show set in Alaska if anyone remembers it). Anyway, I got to the office and said hi to Jackie. Then checked my email and got to work. Then Evelyn comes in and through all of her layers of outerwear yells "Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies!" That's when I remembered it was Valentine's. I guess Valentine's Day is not on the top of my list of favorite holidays, since I didn't even remember it. Anyway, for those of you who love to receive valentine's greeting, here is a little message from the Farylrobin Team. It is better late than never.

No comments: