Thursday, February 15, 2007

The world is spinning

Wow, is all I have to say! It seems things are running full speed ahead with little time to enjoy the view. On a good note, Spring shoes are in stores and selling well. "Thanks god" as my Candadian friends like to say. That allows me to sleep a little better at night. Our shipping always seems slow this time of year and the amount of time it takes to get cases of shoes out of our warehouse always makes me crazy. I guess I should be grateful that I am not packing, labeling and UPSing but damn, it feels so slow..so very, very, slow. Brook is in Atlanta, Donna and Young are at the Project show in Vegas, Mark is flying to Atlanta tomorrow and Randeelee is in back to back appointments most of the day. She did however manage to get shoes from one store to another today so that a sale of Bounder could be completed. Giselle from NYC, I hope that you are happy, she really worked the trade for you. We aim to please. My life is utter chaos at the moment. Between baking cupcakes for my daughter's school (I was on Valentines party) to school drop off and dentist appointments, it's a wonder I'm still sane. I love President's day! I am going to Columbus Ohio for the day on Tuesday and leave for San Diego on Wednesday. I will be visting FIDM and Fashion Careers in San Diego. That's always fun. If you are in San Diego come visit me at Bloomingdales Fashion Valley on Saturday from 11:00 to 3:00. But be nice, I'm tired! Also, a shout out goes to Zeke at Lorin Santa Monica for keeping me on my toes (I am going to kill you) and to Jackie for sending the Bloomingdales team at 59th Street pizza for the day. Not to mention everything else you have been doing all day and all night long-you rock. Train show NYC starts on Monday-RL and Donna will be representing-Donna is going to be so very, very tired and Sole Commerce starts on Tuesday. There really is NO rest for the weary. Good thing they are young and fresh!

No comments: