Friday, May 4, 2007

Rock out...

I am here to share my take on "Rock the Robin" I am unsure if this was channeled thru Jackalina, Yackie, Jaclyn, or Jackie but here she is...

I was shopping on my favorite website www.anthropologie.com and I came upon this adorable needlepoint ring. I had to have it...and wanted to share my love with everyone, and how ironic it's my turn to rock it!!!! (All the pieces can be found on anthro website.)
Just a little backround info... I LOVE SUMMER AND SUMMER LOVES ME!! The fact that the warm weather is just starting puts a smile on my face... yay :) !!!! My outfit pretty much sums up my style..but like I said, it all started with the ring. I love oversize rings and my favorite style from the spring line is the Canary in rosso so the rest of the outfit streamed from these two adorable accessories... The Canarys give me height and are the perfect punch of color with this neutral outfit, not to mention they're sooo comfortable and cute!!!! I also like bigger hand bags, they start off empty and at the end of the day are filled to the brim with random supplies, this butter color handbag seemed to fit the outfit perfectly!!!

OK OK OK... I can't wait any longer...look at the puppy! I have been obsessed with pigs since I was a child. I was convinced at some point in my life I would have a pet piglet with a diamond collar and I would skip with her around NYC...well, needless to say I am pig-less! I have been doing some research and decided i would be content if I settled on a french bulldog...or two. I think it's the closest to a pig that I will ever get and of course I have their names picked out. Piglet and Hamlet... Ok I will stop rambling...

But before I go...check out our website to look at the spring styles that we can finally rock in this beautiful weather!

Until next time...........
jac <3

xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am officially overdosed in cuteness by Jackie's little head and the cute outfit and bag, etc. I need to find medication fast. (big smile)

By the way, lovely anthropologie stuff.