Friday, June 22, 2007

Rock'in the Kylie the Westcoast Way

Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all? Young is! Here is her Rock the Robin for this week.


It's officially summertime here in Sunny Los Angeles California, and the Kylie's are a perfect shoe to rock with anything! It has bright fun colors and a sexy d'orsay to make your feet look smoking hot! I chose to rock the KYLIE's with this cute little white Cindy Lee dress from RevolveClothing.com. I like to take a simple classic style and add flavor and flair with my shoes and the KYLIE's do just that! They are the perfect accessory. This outfit is simple, sexy, and fun. You can pick up these shoes and much more farylrobin at eilatan.com or if you live in Los Angeles, visit EILATAN inside the Beverly Center.

-Young

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love farylrobin shoes and I love Eilatan! I live near Irvine, so I visit the one at the Irvine Spectrum all the time. I bought a pair of farylrobin shoes from Eilatan last year and they are so comfortable. The outfit is great and the shoes are super cute!