Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Parties Galore!

These past two Fridays, the farylrobin office has had reason to celebrate. First, we had a little going away party for our intern Kelly, who is returning to Boston College to start her Junior year. We miss her already! But Kelly, I am definitely looking you up when I go to Boston! Good luck with your fall semester, and feel free to blog anytime from Boston. Here are some of the pics. The red velvet cake was delicious! Good choice Devin.





Then this past friday, we celebrated my 24th B-day. I want to wish Kelly, a Happy Birthday because we share the same birthday, Aug. 25th. If she had only stayed one more week, we could of had a really big celebration. Everyone at the office surprised me with cupcakes and a gift certificate to Mood Fabrics. I love to sew and I love looking at fabric, so I was so excited...which I think is obvious from the smile on my face. Thanks guys! The card I loved. It said "Holy Cow its your birthday!" Jackie found the perfect card for the Wisconsin girl in me. I had a wonderful birthday. From what I hear 24 is a good age to be.




No comments: