Thursday, November 8, 2007

So I wore my Darcy's out...


Last Friday night, I went out with my room mate and some of her friends. I decided to wear my Darcy's in caramel. They are the newest Farylrobin shoes I own and love!! They make an outfit so much fun. I wore them with these black lace tights and little black knit mini dress with chunky gold necklaces to match the caramel leather and the metallic rand around the toe of the boot. I put a lot of thought into this outfit and was feeling pretty good...

There was about 10 of us going out to dinner at Tamarind on 22nd Street. After a lot of food and wine, we headed down to Vig Bar on Spring and Elizabeth. Everyone that has gone out with me knows I cannot drink red wine! For some reason it has horrible effects on my mood. After two glasses at dinner, I was feeling kinda grumpy. Anyhow, we left Tamarind and headed for Vig Bar. It was raining a little and to make things worse, it was so crowded that we had to wait in line to get in. The line wasn't long at all, but at that point, the red wine had brought out "bitch" Laura. I had no patience standing there waiting. I am standing there with my arms crossed, feeling the rain hit my head wishing I could just hop the 6 train home. I start listening to these guys behind me say, "I can't believe we have to wait to get in. Look at the girl in front of us, (he's referring to me) she looks pretty damn cool with those boots on and even she is waiting in line." Well that comment made me smile a little. So even if I am in a horrble mood, I can still look pretty cool in my farylrobins. That made my night!

No comments: