Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sweet Farm...Must Try

On my daily walk to and from Greenpoint Brooklyn to the L train in Williamsburg, I noticed a new bakery (or it may have already been there and I just never noticed before) called Sweet Farm. I first saw it months ago and never really had an urge to go in, which is shocking because I'm a total sweets kinda gal. I was shopping for wine at the local wine shop, UVA and overheard the sales associate talk about Sweet Farm cookies. She said it was the BEST cookie she had ever had...EVER. Ok so now I was curious.


My boyfriend and I went in and purchased 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1 Dirt Pudding, and 1 Pumpkin Pie. First of all the Dirt Pudding is AMAZING. If you like that hint of banana/vanilla pudding flavor throw in some oreo cookies...you'll love this. The pumpkin pie was also very good. The chocolate chip cookie--I have to say it is definitely one of the best cookies I've had. This is a great cookie to share. It sort of satisfies all tastes and preferences. Its crunchy, but chewy and moist, and chocolate chip with every bite. They use mini chocolate chips!


Needless to say I've been back a few times already. Last night for Halloween we got the Pumpkin Pie, Cheesecake, and of course a cookie. So this morning, as I got a free Starbucks Double Shot Esspress0 & Cream drink from the lovely Starbucks marketing team parked outside our Farylrobin office on Broadway and Houston, I decided I'd wash down the leftovers of my Sweet Farm Cheesecake.



I definitely recommend trying this place. Its worth the short trip just one stop off the L train from 1st Ave. Sweet Farm. 158 Bedford Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11211. Phone 718.384.0158.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...u are obviously the owner of sweet farm because i dont know anyone in their right mind who can say anything other than the dessert at this place tastes like its a few days old...truly a sorry place

Anonymous said...

you should just stfu and get a life the treats there are great!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I stopped by Sweet farm today with a friend for coffee and some sweets. It's a cute little place, with several tables and a nice selection of sweets (especially cupcakes and pies). I had the chocolate chip cookie....which is big and yummmmy :) and my friend had a chocolate cupcake that was loaded with a delicious vanilla frosting! The setting is really cute and update, and the staff is really friendly :). I'm glad I found this place and will definately come back again!!!! :)