Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Party Fun!

This past Tuesday was our holiday dinner at Asia de Cuba on Madison Ave. Let me just say- great drinks and great food! We had a blast....some more than others (me included). Maybe it had something to do with the shots of patrone and double shots of SoCo w/lime. It was fun to kick back, laugh, and have a little fun! Donna, never order me Citron on the rocks again!!!!! Ha Ha

Anyway, here are some photos of us in all of our glory!


Faryl and Theresa...pretty

Donna and me...before the vodka

Faryl and Alex-ummmm hummmmm in the words of alex

Julia, so cute!

Jim and Donna

I didn't mean to hit on Devin...

Donna and Taryn--gorgeous!

I think these three are up to no good!

Their sad because Taryn is moving back to CA to work for us on the West Coast.

The food came! Yum.

Karyn and Alex

The camera loves Alex!

Jim and Karyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had fun. Wish I could have been there! Miguel