Monday, April 9, 2007

No Chocolate Bunny for me!

So it is the Monday after Easter and I have yet to eat a chocolate bunny... Every year my mom sends me a chocolate bunny. And every year I thoroughly enjoy biting off the bunny's ears! This year I didn't receive a chocolate bunny and am a little upset. So after work, I am going on a Post-Easter candy shopping spree and picking myself up a chocolate bunny and of course a few cadbury eggs. You have to stock up on the cadbury eggs since they are only sold at Easter.

I did a little research on the famous Cadbury Creme Egg. Creme eggs were invented in 1923, but the Cadbury Creme eggs didn't hit the market until 1971, when scientists at the Bourneville Factory in Birmingham England first created them. Now rumor has it the Cadbury egg has gotten smaller. ummmmm....I don't know how I feel about that. Check out this Conan O'Brien clip off of YouTube about the Cadbury egg.

Even if they have gotten smaller, I still love them!



3 comments:

The PR Ravin said...

Groundbreaking!!

Laura said...

I know...can you believe it:)

youngsta said...

That is one of THE funniest you tube clips I have seen..bc i LOVE cadbury eggs..=)