Friday, April 20, 2007

Randee Lee's Birthday Suit- How I Rock the Robin's

Happy Birthday too me!!!!

So we wanted to hear how you all rock your Farylrobin shoes and I was compelled to show you how I am rockin mine on My Birthday!!!! I am heading out to dinner and drinks with friends tonight and so I am going for sparkle and what better way to show off than in my gold Kitti heels. I am pairing them with my BCBG dress which I found at Bloomingdales, my Helen Ficalora biwa pearl danglies and my red Dautore handbag (found at www.lunaboston.com) . Pictured below is my complete outfit for tonight and I must say that I am very excited!!! Both Luna Boston and Bloomingdales Rock the Robins in their stores so you can check out more styles to dress up.

Let us know how you will be rockin your robins this spring!

Ciao for now.......

No comments: