Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's the weather for wedges!

So I had been loving this warm weather in NYC! On nice days like these, you want to grab an iced coffee, take a little walk and enjoy the sun. Little wedges are definitely in this season and comfortable enough to do a lot of walking. Our sookie and sardi are two of my favorites. Youlookfab.com featured the sookie in Monday's blog about wedges. Check it out! The sookie is so colorful, it is perfect with a printed mini dress...that is if you want to show off some leg!

Here's a picture of the sookie from our website. The sookie is even cuter in front of a washing machine!




I saved the sardi for last because everyone in the office knows that it is my favorite shoe from the Spring 07 line. I love the woven leather design and the little peep toe. The sardi in sunset was actually one of the Lucky editor's picks for May.



Reds and whites usually make me think of peppermint candy canes, and Jolly Ol' St. Nick, but for some reason these reds and whites are a breath of fresh summer air! I actually want to find a pair of cropped trousers to wear with my sardi's, maybe with a nautical theme or sailor pant look. So if any of you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. I have been searching and searching and haven't quite found something I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Sardi would look nice with a June Cleaver style gingham dress. If there aren't any out there, well then, there should be.