Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chili! Yum!

Even though it is still summer weather at the end of October, I am getting antsy for the "real" fall weather to begin. So to get in the fall spirit, even with the 80 degree weather, we made chili yesterday in the farylrobin office. We made turkey chili. Trust me, I don't skimp on my chili. There were 4 different types of beans, corn, onions, green pepper, garlic, fire roasted tomatoes, oregano, cayenne, a dash of cinnamon and sugar, and of course chili powder. Even though there were 8 people in the office, I made enough for 20:) So everyone definitely had seconds and some ventured to have thirds. It was pretty fun. The only challenge was chopping the onions. I only cried a little.

Here are some photos to make you drool.




what's chili without cheese and cornbread






this is the leftover

No comments: