Monday, October 29, 2007

We will miss you Jackie!

So Friday was Jackie's last day at Farylrobin. We hate to see her go but are very excited for her. She is going back to school to become a teacher. She adores children and will make an amazing teacher not to mention role model. Even though she is 5 ft and we constantly poke fun at how small she is, we all look up to her:)

As a going away gift, we found this awesome piggy vase at Urban Oufitters. Jackie loves pigs! I hope one day her dream comes true and she gets a little pet pig of her very own.





It was also an afternoon of food, dessert, and of course champagne.






Nothing but sophistication at Farylrobin. Who needs champagne flutes when you have Farylrobin coffee mugs.

Best of luck Jackie!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already! You guys are the absolute best and I think about you everyday.... I will be back to visit and if you need me to fit-test size 7's...I'm your girl!

Oh and p.s I'm not small I'm tall! haha I look up to you guys too!

xoxoxoxox