Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to Vice Central!

Miguel, Lisa and I spent 4 lovely days in Paris! I don’t know if you can tell from these photos but we are exhausted! We went to Paris to attend a leather show. Some of the photos are taken at the show, some shopping the "marche a puce" or flea market. My favorite is the photo of Lisa kissing the Sumo poster at the restaurant Kong. For those of you that don’t know, that is the restaurant that Carrie met Aleksandr Petrovsky's wife for the first time. The view is incredible-as Victor put it, eating in a blimp. Paris by night, specifically the LVMH office is breathtaking. Victor was a wonderful host and aside from a little stomach flu, exhaustion, too many cigarettes, too much cleavage and way too much alcohol, we had a great time together.
Vice Cental at it’s best! I took the photo’s so I’m not in them-which is a good thing since I was the one with the stomach flu!








Happy day,

Faryl

No comments: