Friday, October 19, 2007

Rock the Robin is back!

For the past couple months our weekly Rock the Robin has not been Rockin'. So to start the fall off right, Felissa from Maletzky Media (our PR firm) is showing you how she plans to rock the bandabees in coffee.

Comfort is key with me, with style coming in a close second. Luckily, once in a while you find a shoe totally worth planning your outfit (or wardrobe…) around. That’s the Bandabees! And that’s what I did! To keep anything from overshadowing the boots, I paired them over J Brand skinny jeans in bruiser (yes, even a shorty like me can rock the skinny). To balance out the bottom, and make me looker taller (only 5-foot-2!), I wanted something longer (buh-bye hips!). I love how this Young, Fabulous and Broke Twiggy vest makes the color of boots pop and is ideal for these crisp fall days. And what outfit is complete without the perfect bag? The Foley + Corinna Bender in brass is big enough for work but transitions easily to relaxed weekends. But most importantly…it matches the boots!

-Felissa