Monday, October 8, 2007

Hail, Hail to Angela!

I am easily excited about a new pair of shoes, as I think most of us are, but how amazing is it when your new pair of shoes proves to not only be super stylish, but also super comfortable?! It really takes the excitement to an entire other level. I had this exact experience this weekend.

I debuted the Farylrobin Angela (in pea) on Saturday night. My husband and I were out for dinner with another couple. My girlfriend, who was also road-testing a new pair of fall shoes that evening (not from Farylrobin), commented on them right away. By the end of the night, I was still walking tall and feeling great in the wedges. In fact, I couldn't stop talking about how happy I was in my new shoes that I kept telling everyone that I thought I could actually run in them. Needless to say, the guys really could have cared less so they finally dared me to run the next city block so that maybe I would shut up...

Not only did I run the entire city block in them, but I defintely didn't shut up!! I officially own the most comfortable and stylish wedges on the planet! I can't wait to wear them again. Oh, and by the way, my girlfriend was basically crippled by the pain of her new high-heeled mary janes.....and, she went online that night and ordered the Angelas from Zappos.com. I may need to buy them in black now, too!

Kudos to Faryl and the design team. These shoes ROCK!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a debut!!

These shoes definitely rock. I love how the metallic wedge looks against the pea colored suede.

Unknown said...

intense Story. What a shoe